Skylotec's claw is bound to revolutionize mobile fall arrest on fixed ladders!
The NEW SKYLOTEC CLAW Vertical Fall Arrest Sleeve is designed to fit a wide variety of solid core
wire ropes (cables) and travel smoothly along the vertical system while providing fall arrest when
needed. With a function similar to the x2 and x3 Lad-Saf this device trails the user closely for unprecedented freedom of movement when climbing and descending fixed ladders with solid core wire ropes intended for fall arrest.
• German engineered to fit 3/8 inch (9.5 mm) and 5/16 inch (8 mm) solid core wire rope.
• High quality lightweight stainless-steel construction.
• Smooth travel up and down the vertical system.
• Redundant safety features that reduces the risk of improper installation.
• Meets ANSI A14.3-08, CSA Z259.2.5-17 and OSHA requirements.
• Replaceable shock absorbing pack.
• Independently tested on the DBI Lad-Saf vertical climbing system to the above standards.